Saturday, August 30, 2014

I'm Back!



I was gone, but now I am back.
I am still working on my website (it may take a while, but I am getting closer to finishing it).
My birthday is Monday, so I will have many new models then. Yippee!
I have joined the IMEHA, and I am working on joining the ABRB. I have yet to join the IPARBA.

I have new rope halter colors......I will post more about them later.

So all in all, I am EXTREMELY busy in the model horse world.

I will do I real post soon!
~CBL

By the way, if you want to see my website go here: http://wintergreenpark.weebly.com/
If you would like to use any of my horses, make sure they have a pedigree. If they don't (unless notified), they aren't available at this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)