Wednesday, August 20, 2014

"New" Model

Hello everybody!

A few day's back, I bought Brookside Pink Magnum from my sister because she needed some money for a birthday coming up (Hint hint, my birthday) :). I used to own another Brookside Pink Magnum named Magnum's Bold Wish, but because of his dark face, he was hard to photo show and didn't place very well. So, I traded him to a friend last year. This December my sister bought one at Murdoch's. It was a little bittersweet for me buy him from her, because I knew that it was her only Traditional, but she assured me that she needed the money and that he would be happier on my shelf.

I am glad that I have another "Magnum" again.

I think I will call him "Magnum's Firecracker."



Still hard to photograph with that dark head!

~CBL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)