Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Harley and Platinum Star

Even though I have already posted about Harley in a post about all of the new mid year releases, I decided to talk about him some more because I just love him so much. So far this is my favorite Breyer mold. Ever. (The Brishen mold is a close second). I almost shouted when I saw him as a regular run released mold so soon. I am just surprised that Carrick hasn't had a regular run mold yet.



Harley


Harley in Breyer tack.

This mold (Latigo) has already been introduced as a Premier Collection Model
(c) Reeves International, Inc.



and a Breyerfest Model (Platinum Star).

SO PRETTY!


Paint grullas are absolutely one of my horse favorite colors, if not my favorite color. Here are some real Pinto Grullas.




Swoon.


I love this model so much, I may end up conga-ing him! Do you like The Latigo mold?

~CBL







3 comments:

  1. Love the mold! Can't wait for breyerfest to grab a platinum star! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I sure wish that I could go. :(, but I can't.

      Delete
  2. I agree with most of what you have to say, but I disagree with the fact you stated: "We are never told we are saved by "faith only." We are never told that saying the "sinner's prayer" is calling on the name of the Lord."

    You also have notified many requirements that you don't necessarily have to do to be a believer and go to Heaven. When Jesus was on the cross, and one (the second) of the malefactors also being crucified at the time says: (Luke 23:39 KJV)"And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. 40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. 42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43

    Jesus replies: (Luke 23:43 KJV) "And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise."

    This man was hanging on the cross. He wasn't baptized, and didn't have time to be baptized, for he was hanging on the cross! However, Jesus said that he would be in paradise with him that night. Something to consider.

    Sincerely,
    Alyssa Monk (CBL)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)