Thursday, May 8, 2014

Taking "Heza" for a stroll.

Today I was going to take pictures for the final MEPSA show before the championship show. But today was extremely dreary and rainy, so I improvised and decided to just not worry about in scale background, but instead take some pictures with the green foliage of May. Heza Copper Cowboy was the attendee. I have been calling him "Heza" for short. I know that is kind of odd, because Heza, is short for "He's a", but it has stuck. So, lets get to the pictures!












 It seems that Heza wanted to see a friend (I went and got another horse for the "two horse" shots).

 Koda.


Best Friends Forever. 


I am sorry that this is a kind of....odd post, and that all of the scenes are incredibly out of scale, but I find it all still very beautiful. I guess it is better than no post at all!

~CBL


2 comments:

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)