Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mid-year Releases

So, I made the accident (again) of looking at my email, only to see a email from Golden Oak Stables. The Mid-year releases are now up for pre-order. Because I happen to be saving for my upcoming horse Stephano, I don't know if I will be able to buy any of them. But I might, because they are looking pretty fantastic!



Camila......ten inches tall at the ears!


Breyer Horses 2014 Classics Canterwood Crest- Take The Reins


Breyer Horses 2014 Classics Canterwood - ChasingBlue


Breyer Horses Flexible - World Cup Champion

Breyer Horses Harley D Zip - American Quarter Horse

Breyer Horses Weathermont Ethan - Champion Morgan


I am sorry for the poor quality photos. I hope to get better ones soon. I know that I am saving my money, but Harley will most likely be on my shelf in July. Till then!

~CBL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)