Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mr. Bob Olsen Clinic Part 1

*****Owners of these horses may copy the photos.*****



Hello! I went to a two day clinic (with clinician Bob Olsen, one of the greatest horse driving trainers on the planet) both yesterday and two days ago. I didn't bring any horses with me, but (of course), I helped out with Rusty. :) About seven horses attended. I had a of fun, and I hope to bring Rosie to Mr. Olsen to get her hitched to the cart.



I will go deeper into what fun I had on my next post.....right now here are just the pictures.






































~CBL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)