Thursday, August 21, 2014

New colors/New page/ Updated!

Three things:




1.


Tan colored rope halter, silver clasp, tan lead rope. 

I have three new colors for my rope halters!
Tan
Black
Brown
(New!)
Blue
Pink
Purple

These are the colors I am using currently. I am going to get some more rope halter colors soon. 
I now have silver and gold lobster clasps. 
I will soon be taking commissions for rope halters. I am currently setting everything up. More news on that soon. 

 2.




I have a "The Dogs" page. Be sure to check it out!
http://bitsnspurs.blogspot.com/p/the-dogs.html





3.

I have updated the "My Show String" page. It is full of new photos, and new horses! :) Check this one out also!
http://bitsnspurs.blogspot.com/p/my-model-horses.html


That is all for now. Have a nice night!
~CBL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)