Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Story Of The Horse: Sundance




I am getting excited for the Championship MEPSA show to be finished and get the results. Last year when I got "the box" of awards, ribbons, the championship book, and prizes, I was awarded five Stablemates, and Sundance immediately became my favorite. Completely mint (when I got her anyway) I couldn't be more proud of such a prize. I ran to the computer and looked her up on Identify your Breyer. I knew she was a G2 thoroughbred, but I didn't know what year she was from.

She was the first G2 thoroughbred released, as well as a TB from the Stablemate Collection made in 1998-2001. Sundance was a release from 1998-2002. I was very happy that I got one that old and completely mint. Yippee!
1998-2001 Stablemate Collection TB


Sundance will be debuting her showing career very soon. I hope she does well and that she has a good photo showing career ahead of her. 



~CBL

I was going to do a Vlog on my model horse collection today, but Blogger didn't allow me to download it. Sorry, Everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your information. However, because this is a horse related blog, please do not comment here. I will gladly have a comment discussion at your blog. Thank you, and have a nice day!

    By the way, why did you only mention Peter's preaching's at the bottom of your paragraph? Why not John?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)