Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tequila

I am sure that some of you have seen the post "Maybe...." on your reading list. I accidentally deleted it, but I wanted to tell you that I have decided not to get Tequila. (The post before that I deleted stated that I found a horse for sale and I was considering getting it).  She is a long way away from home, (over two 1/2 hours) and my family is so busy so I wouldn't be able to see her for over a month. So, after careful decision, I have decided to pursue other horses closer to home. No worries. My blog isn't blocking you or anything!
~CBL
FYI, this is Tequila. 

2 comments:

  1. That's too bad about Tequila, but totally understandable. Sometimes it sucks having to rely on parents/family for transportation. Your perfect horse it out there waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till I have my drivers license!

    ugh.....I sure hope so.
    ~CBL

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)