Monday, September 22, 2014

Stop The Roundup's!

Divide Basin Horses
Picture from The Cloud Foundation

We need to help Mustangs from being round up excessively by the BLM. Today yet another batch of Mustangs were/are being round up. Mustang numbers are plummeting. The BLM is slowly managing these magnificent creatures to extinction. To help these horses, please go to: http://www.thecloudfoundation.org/

If you would like to know more about these Mustang's, the link above will tell you more about them. I have also blogged previously about the Mustangs. Here is the link:http://bitsnspurs.blogspot.com/2014/06/my-mepsa-2013-essay.html


~CBL

5 comments:

  1. It's terrible what they're doing! Imagine being separated from your family like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I am trying my best to help them. I may even (down the road) adopt a Mustang. :)

      Delete
    2. That would be sooo cool! I've always wanted to do that as well :)

      Delete
    3. I know! I keep looking at adoption centers...and right now one is available in my area for less than $1000. She is a broke, 12 year old grey mare. We shall see!
      ~CBL

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)