Saturday, September 6, 2014

Prototype

I was a Home Depot today with my family when I found some soft, poly rope in bright colors. I decided to buy a blue and green one for this purpose:

Cutie
As you all know, I have learned how to make model-horse sized rope halters over the past month. But, I have had an itch to try to make some for my mini's. They need quite a bit of work (the bulky knots at the muzzle I really dislike) and the rope along the cheekbone needs proper placement, but all in all, I think I made some pretty good first prototypes.

 Half Pint's is Blue, White, and Red.
Cause' she's an American Girl........

Rosie smelling Half Pint's new halter.  
 Rosie's is Green, Blue, and Red.




 Which is your favorite color?
~CBL

4 comments:

  1. The blue and red one!
    Your ponies are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are so adorable with all of their winter coats on. They are like fluffy bears. :)
      ~CBL

      Delete
  2. Great job!

    I went to read your new post about Tequila but it says that it doesn't exist yet it shows up in my reading list...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I ended up deleting that post accidentally....I have decided not get her though, so no worries. :) Posts that are deleted will still show up.
      ~CBL

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)