Sunday, June 8, 2014

Cheating

I, like many horse owners covet that long flowing tail. While my one mini, Rosie possesses that quality tail (though it is getting thinner, time for it to go into a braid!) Half Pint does not. Her tail had been long before......






Yesterday. 




.....But now, it is a little skimpy. 


Her top tail is growing out really nicely..but I want her bottom tail to look more full. 

Here is Half Pints old tail from five years ago from when the former owner owned them. He gave this to me to be used as an extension. 


It took me about an hour to do this.....I had to try many things for the extensions to stay in. 

It turned out to be more full at the top......and not the bottom. But that is fine. 




~CBL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)