Saturday, June 21, 2014

3 Favorites

It seems Breyer has decided to make me really jealous. So much so, that they have used my three most favorite molds as auction models!


6/19/14 announcement.

6

Soft red dun with leg striping. In the LATIGO MOLD! Swoon.

6/20/14 announcement.
1
Smoky black in the Ashquar mold.

6/21/14 announcement.
Photo: The countdown continues!  Lot 6 of the BreyerFest Live Auction is  Dapple Bay on the Arabian Mare mold (706). 

Join us at BreyerFest Silver Jubilee, held at the The Kentucky Horse Park, from July 11-13 for three days of activities for the whole family and the opportunity to bid on this unique model!
Dapple Bay in the Make A Wish mold.


I need more money!!! :)

~CBL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)