Friday, June 6, 2014

Charm

So, I started thinking about unique paint colors. Come to be, one of my good friends owns a Half-Arab mare named Charm. Even though I had heard stories about Charm, I didn't get to see her till last month, when I came over to my friend's house. I immediately fell in love with Charm's color.



She is Half Paint, Half Arab.

I think I might just want to make a custom portrait of her!


 Look at that facial marking!


Of course, with my friend being a rancher's daughter, they also had other animals such as......










I rode this horse. His name was Snickers.


 Goats love kids!


Me with the nicest goat, Tangled (yes, it's name is Tangled).

have a nice day!

~CBL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)