Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Chicken Pox......Almost Gone!

 Okay, this is probably my least favorite selfie of all time. When you think of this blog......please do not think of this image as the person who publishes the posts. :) Pretty please!

My back......almost all chicken pox gone! Woo hoo!

This is my shoulder and part of my back. 


The pox's are pretty much just scabbed and crusty. I am so happy, because on Thursday my family and I are going on a trip up in the mountains....and the resort we will be staying at has an indoor swimming pool with two huge hot tubs. If I still had chicken pox blisters, I wouldn't have been able to swim. Now, I am just going to wear a lot of makeup on my face so that no one thinks that the scabby dots on my face are acne! (I am very crazy about having a no-acne face. Having pox's on my face has been a humbling experience). 

~CBL

:) 
;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)