Monday, July 7, 2014

Chexy Meets The Herd

I got some good photo's of "Chexy" yesterday evening. He also got to meet Heza Copper Cowboy and the rest of the herd!







I still haven't finished cropping all of the pictures.....I probably should have done that before I would post about it. Oh well.



Chexy and Heza Copper Cowboy became besties immediately. 




He also became good friends with the herd rather fast as well!

 (Note: Not all of my Traditional's are in the picture. I only chose the ones who were in a standing or walking position).

~CBL

P.S. I still don't have a name for "Chexy". Please give suggestions, because I sure need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)