Friday, July 18, 2014

Half Pint Jumps

Half Pint is  20 years old. She is also one of the most athletic older mares I have ever seen. For ten years she showed in all miniature horse classes with her former owner. She excelled at driving, but also did well in the jumping classes. Today I took her out for a round of "freestyle" (no halter or lead rope) jumping.

Pretty Girl



She trotted....

...and cantered....



...to get to the jumps. 


UP and OVER!


She has still got it at 20. :)

Arg. I show you the most unflattering photos of me. My hair was drying from a shower, and I don't have all my makeup on. Oh well. 

Half Pint will be forever loved until it is her time to cross the rainbow bridge. I love you, sweetie. 

~CBL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)