Monday, July 28, 2014

Etchie In Progress....

I have been working on this guy inconsistently for about six months. He was the 2003 War Admiral in the Man O' War mold. He had some bad rubs, and for him to be photo-show quality, I had to go ahead and etch him. He is IN PROGRESS, only being about 60% done. Here are some pictures of the pretty(ish) boy:
Please forgive the poorly fitted Breyer Halter. 






I will be finishing edges, adding more white, and mapping. He should be finished by the end of the week.

Something totally non-related.....
My friend makes cards and she has a blog called Colorful, Creative, Cards. She makes them all by hand.

Like this one....


Here is her blog if you want to check it out. She would really appreciate it!
Colorful, Creative, Cards


~CBL

2 comments:

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)