Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Rosie part 2 trick training/ Another breyerfest horse!!!

Hello all! I just wanted to show you this:
Yes, that is right. After watching a two minute You Tube video on how to teach your horse to rear, I went outside and tried it. She had it down in three tries. Now I just have a lift my hands up and say "rear." I am so happy!!


Oh yeah, she can also do this....
(the bow)

....And this
(the smile)






I am just so happy that she can now do four tricks! I am still working on some other tricks and I will show them to you after I am done with them. 
Oh, and that sneak peek Breyerfest horse I showed you a few days ago has turned out to be this:

No. 711182 Gossamer
(this guy is a Special Run). 

This is not my favorite model. I was really hoping that it would be a Lady Phase horse. It's ears seem too big to me, and I don't like the idea that the saddle and bridle cannot be removed. But, I like the coloring. I have a real soft spot for Paints. :)

Hope that you all have a great day!!!

~CBL

HORSE OF THE WEEK
Tango's Double Clutch (Rocky Mountain Horse) Chocolate Stallion.  Amazing mane and tail...
Rocky Mountain Horse Stallion. Wow my mom is going to love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)