Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Live showing



2014 Breyer live show benefit program horse, 712116 - Lionesse

I don't know if I have told you but I am a photo shower who proudly represents MEPSA (Model Equine Photo Showers Association) and I love it. But reading Mrs. Jennifer's post on the Big easy Bash show held in New Jersey, made me really think about doing a live show. Even though I hate to admit it, I have never been in a live show......I really want to. But there is one big thing: I don't own any Peter Stones, Resins, and only about fifteen of my Breyer's are fit for the show ring. I would need quite a few more. I don't find any OF Breyers defeating any resins at a big live show, but there is an OF Breyer show called Red Devil Live that is held in August here in Colorado. Maybe I will go....

But I would probably (try to) get these items first:

 SBH Phoenix

For Halter
I know I have shown this horse too many times on this blog..but I just love him so much!

 Lil' Ricky Rocker

Western Performance

 OT Sara Moniet RSI
Halter

 Frankel


Performance


And some tack like this:


(Photo is NOT MINE. This is Susan Hargrove's outstanding Western performance entry for MEPSA). 
I don't know if Red Devil live has a performance section, but if it does, I want to be prepared.

Okay.....I need to save up $$$. Another thing, if any of you have ever been to Red Devil Live...Was it pretty tough competition? I need to know how hard I need to be on myself to get some good tack....and purdy horses.Thanks!

~CBL

FAVORITE HORSE(S) OF THE WEEK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)