Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hot of the workbench


The one I customized is to the right. We had two of the same mold and color so I put them next to each other so you could see how much work I did.











HORSE OF THE WEEK.
A beautiful buckskin with golden eyes.  Ages ago, when there was a horse with golden eyes, people thought that it was Zeus who had come to earth in the form of a horse, so these horses were always treated well....just in case.         Sorry this is such a short post, but I plan on making the next one a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)