Friday, November 8, 2013

Breyerfest 2013

Here are some of my favorite 2013 Breyerfest horses. Usually Breyerfest models have a better paint job than a regular run. "Breyerfest" is an annual weekend of Breyer model showing, meeting famous horses, and having fun held every July at the Kentucky horse park.


And starting...now!!
Scooting Boogie~ Brishen Mold



 

Honky Tonk~ Nakota mold



Smarty Jones mold





Paint~Kalahkaari mold



Gypsy Vanner~ Wintersong mold


Grulla Pony~ Bouncer mold

Note: Not any of these horses are available for sale on Breyer. Most are one-of-a-kind.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the deleted comment. I misread what you'd said saying they were your favorite models...I thought they were ones you owned. hahaha. I'd love to have the paint Marwari.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would too! But, again, I really like that Wintersong......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Grulla Pony~ Bouncer mold

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)