Friday, January 8, 2016

Valegro and More

Am I the only one who has noticed that Breyer has really exceeded the expectations of older regular run models recently? Am I the only one who has noticed that the quality control and the realism of models is improving drastically? 

Let's start with this fine boy (who BTW, is a regular run model)....


Wowza. *Tries to insert some witty banter but is speechless by the quality of Valegro*

This is a regular run? 

Really?

I thought this was a resin. 

No, really. I am not lying. This fine piece of plastic horseflesh is going to be released as a regular run model. He was sculpted by Brigitte Eberl (of course), and is sculpted after (naturally) the real life Valegro. He is also going to be released in a Stablemate version. 


Oh but this is not all Breyer is releasing this year. We also have....



 Babyflo
Babyflo (Barrel racer fans, anyone?) 


 Carltonlima Emma - Fell Pony
Carltonlime Emma-New Mold-Fell pony


 Hickory Hills Wall Street
Hickory Hills Wall Street (who is actually available to buy)


 Cherry Creek Fonzie Merit - Canadian Horse
Cherry Creek Fonzie Merit - Canadian Horse

 Banks Vanilla
Banks Vanilla




 Rhapsody in Black - Arabian
Rhapsody in Black (Ah ha! I wondered when they would use the Weathergirl model again).



 Cortes C - Show Jumper
Cortes C-Show Jumper 




 Harper - Tobiano Pinto
Harper-Pinto Tobiano *SWOON*



Breyer is also going to release 3 traditional foals, more stablemate sets, and more accessories. 


Right when I was going to cut down on how much I spent on my collection, this happens. 
May have to wait until next year to do that. :)

~CBL

4 comments:

  1. The Valegro is gorgeous in hand, got mine a few weeks ago and wow he is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya! I really was only going to get Vallegro (I'm a dressage kid after all!), Emma, and the store special model this year but now I'm thinking I'll be getting Cortes C and possibly Sec before he gets retired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Harper a classic? He is gorgeous! Our blog did a sneak peek as well. :)
    http://tcaaj.blogspot.com/2015/12/breyer-models-2016-opinions-part-one.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Harper is a Classic. Thank you! I will go check out your blog now!

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)