Monday, January 18, 2016

Meeting Atz

Remember Risa, our Golden Retriever who had to be put down a few months back?

Well.....

We got our new Hovawart (if anyone knows who this dog breed is, kudos to them!!) puppy last night. His name is Atz, and he is a sweet, adorable, 18 pound hunk of happy doggy. :D

Well, this afternoon we introduced him to the horses.


Ollie: "What is that!?" 



Sherman was very interested in Atz. 

I think you are going to be seeing Atz more on this blog!! :D


~CBL

3 comments:

  1. OMG! HE IS SO FLUFFY! I'm so glad you love your new boy, so sorry about Risa. It's very hard to loose a dog. Can't wait to see more Atz pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)