Monday, April 25, 2016

Photo Shoot With Alex

Read more about Ollie here


Last Saturday, my friend Alex and I decided to do a photo shoot. Alex has beautiful horses, and one day I hope to grow Ollie's hair out as long as Ike's (yeah, a girl can dream. lol).

First we took some portrait shots..

Ollie, prick your ears!!!

..and then we went for a trail ride. We both had our Canon camera's, so we each got photos of each other. 




I had Ollie go through some water...





..and stand in the middle of these..tall plants. The name of these things is currently escaping me. 



Lastly, we loped/galloped on a flat part of the Open space...
I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYY



"Go Ollie, go!!"

*cue awkward lead change*



..and then I galloped Ollie up a hill. 



I have even more pictures, but those are going to have to wait for the next post. Thank you so much for taking pictures with me, Alex!

~CBL

2 comments:

  1. All the photos including portrait shots are absolutely AWESOME.... white horse is also my favorite.:) Look how fast she is running.Wooho...Now desperately waiting for the next stuff to come...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asad and sons is proud to serve the globally tack marketplace with equine products.
    We are proud to distribute all with the support of our customers and the experiences
    of decades.
    We are unique in that we carry a wide variety of name brands who are working with us
    and came to our production units stay with us for the weeks and appreciates our efforts
    and techniques, Many others new companies who are newer to the industry they are happy
    with us in maintain the standards of quality that we apply to all of our products.

    We strive to bring the public incredibly affordable horse tack without sacrificing
    the qualities because we are the experts of equine industry and leading equine products.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)