Sunday, February 15, 2015

Plushies!!!!!

Breyer has surprised me again.

Star

..Want a cute little stuffed animal horsey??? Well, you now have three choices to choose from on the Breyer Website.

Tilly
Magic

How cute!! 


As for an update on Ollie and Sherbert, they are all doing well. Because this weather has been fairly mild I have been riding a lot on him. We go do pet sitting jobs around my neighborhood together. :) 
Say "cheese!"



Mom and I have also been riding frequently!!! It is a dream come true!





~CBL

2 comments:

  1. The plushies are sooo cute! Wish I was having good weather where I live!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!? However, it snowed again here this morning so that good weather is gone. Oh well. Hopefully it will be back later this week!
      ~CBL

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)