Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Greek Goddess=Hera


Last week, Breyer released the new Greek Goddess series.
Although the entries are closed to enter to win her, you may be able to pick one up on MH$P. I just thought that she was so stunning, so I have some pictures of her. She is in the Stage Mom mold.





Isn't this gal so stunning!? I really wished that I could have gotten her. But no, I forgot to enter (!) and so, the entering was closed before I realized. I am still depressed over it.  I found some for sale, but they ranged from  $240-300. I don't have the money for that right now so....maybe a Secret Santa gift for this Christmas? :D



And another Exclusive Breyerfest special mold has been released....
No. 711185 Jubilee





Very pretty, isn't he? I wish I was going to Breyerfest.......
~CBL
P.S. By the way...meet the monthly mascot for Bits and Spurs! This is Tuyet. At the end of the year we will vote on our favorite mascot! There is a preview of the March mascot somewhere on this blog....(Don't worry, she is pretty easy to find).




Pet's name: Tuyet
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)