Monday, November 11, 2013

Aspen and Flurry

Christmas a drawing near, and so, the new Breyer models for the holiday season start to show. I have already shown you the 2013 Christmas horse, but now Breyer has released a glossy Classic Draft horse named "Flurry".



 Flurry
 Flurry
 
Sadly, this mold isn't used much. I am very fond of the Classic Draft horse, because the first Classic I bought with my own money when I was seven was in this mold. I forgot what I named him, and after about a year I traded him because he wouldn't stand very well. I miss that horse now.
 
 
 
There's also another a new model up for grabs on the Collector Club...
 
Brishen mold~ this mold is new for 2013
 
I really like this mold...but not the color and besides, I am not even in the Collector club! (Although I probably should be)!!
 
 
And introducing...
 
FAVORITE HORSE OF THE WEEK
 
equine horse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment....I love to get opinions, suggestions, and compliments. I will answer any questions. If you leave a link to your blog, I will check it out! Thanks, and enjoy Bits and Spurs!

~CBL (Colorado Breyer Lover)